Today was the first day of school for Josh and Rachel. Neither of them would let us walk them in (so sad). When Rachel arrived at school she was greeted by upper classmen cheering, "welcome to high school". Both had a great day and are excited for tomorrow. Rachel starts Seminary (6am) on Monday so we will see if she is still as happy then!

3 comments:
Rachel wouldn't let you walk her in to high school? I don't understand? Why doesn't she want you to go in and walk the halls with her and meet her teachers and stuff?
I thought she would at least want Robyn to sign up to be a room Mom. Maybe come in a couple times a week and help the kids with their reading.
I know! Well, she's just being brattty, I'm confidant my sweet angels will want me to do just that. If you would like to mortify her, you can call the principal and offer to do a "career day" talk about your profession. My Dad did that to me when I was in high school...although the worst was still my junior high years when my Mom began substituting and would substitute at my school...hey, find out if Colorado has that substitute program where you don't need a degree you just have to pass a test. How much fun would Robyn have if she was substitute teaching one of Rachel or Josh's classes!
Post a Comment