Monday, September 22, 2008

Men vs. Women


Why is it that men can lose weight faster than women?  Take Chris and I for example.  A few months back we decided to seriously watch what we ate and work out a lot more.   We both go to the gym every day.  And we both are very conscious of what we eat.   He has lost over 20 pounds and a few pant sizes and and I am stuck at 10 pounds and can still wear all my old clothes!  So today I did a little research and it is true.  Men have the ability to lose weight faster and easier than women.  So basically we  get wrinkles,  stretch marks and saggy boobs (just to name a few) and on top of all this,  fat sticks to us like glue.  It sucks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a hidden gloat?
"Look at me, I lost ten pounds!"
Not like you needed to, but congrats! (Or are you just fishing for compliments?)

Anonymous said...

You make me want to come to Tennessee and kick your butt!

Jessica said...

I know!!! I relate!!! It sucks!!!

Side note: Have you been working out enough to kick Clint's butt? I would fly to Tennessee to watch that.

Anonymous said...

I don't think she's working out that much.

But here's an offer.

Memphis Half-Marathon - 6 December
Memphis Triathlon - May 09
St George Marathon - October 09

Finish one of the first two and I'll pay for your airplane ticket. (And your admission to Graceland.) Finish the third and I'll pay for your gas.

It isn't like you don't have time to train - with all four kids in school, all you're doing is sitting around eating bon-bons and watching soap operas anyway...