I have been thinking about Chris all day today. No, it is not his birthday nor is it our anniversary. But for some reason I keep thinking about how lucky I am to have him. Here are a few reasons why I love him so much!1. He is the best husband a girl can have.
2.He makes me laugh.
3. He loves me.
4. He makes me want to be a better person.
5. He provides for his family.
6. He helps around the house.
7. He is always trying to improve himself.
8. He loves to be with the kids.
9. He is a fabulous dad.
10. He let's me be me (as crazy as that is!)
11. He is my best friend!
8 comments:
Thank you Robyn. That made my day.
I like Chris too. He is a thinker, a hard worker, and always up for an adventure. He is commited to things that count and mellow when it comes to things that don't. I'm lucky to count him as a friend.
Thank you Tyler. Now I have 2 days in a row that are made.
I like his laugh, it makes me laugh. I like that he is the calming influence of almost any group of people. He has figured out the "I know my Dad has my back/I better not cross this line with my Dad" balance better than anyone I know. And, if everybody is being lazy but you really want a bottle of water and you don't want to get up...if you ask Chris, he'll get up and get you a bottle of water.
I just like staring at his butt.
Thank you Jessica!
Although I have to admit. While I appreciate the kind words and consider myself lucky to have good friends like you, I don't really like all this attention. I say we redirect all the nice things to someone else for awhile.
Oh, c'mon Chris! Don't be shy! And if Robyn doesn't mind me saying so - you're cute, too! ;)
Remember me from Serra? I just found Robyn on Facebook and she told me about your blog. It's so fun to read about you all!
Take care!
-Debbie "Lavigna" Chialtas
I always want to hear what Chris has to say because he thinks before he speaks. Kind of a rare quality, don't ya think? We Cresaps feel cooler by association with Chris. (I can see him squirming)
Post a Comment