Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FREAK

So Chris is out of town and for the last few nights I can not seem to fall asleep.  It is not like this is the first time he is out of town for he actually travels quite a bit.  I am not sure what is going on but I think I am about to head to the store and find sleeping pills.  Anyways, last night I kept thinking and thinking and thinking and finally at about 3am I got up and wrote down my thoughts.  Here they are....

1.  When did I reschedule that orthodontist appp for?
2.  What am I going to make for dinner?
3.  Is football at 6:30 or 6:45?
4.  I hope the YW activity goes well.
5.  I wonder if I will get the new counselor whose name I submitted.
6.  Does BYU really not take weighted GPA's?
7.  I really am blessed.
8.  I love living in Colorado.
9.  I need to make a Dr's appt.
10.I need to reschedule piano so that we can go to the movie in the park on Friday.
11. What was that violin music I was supposed to buy for Caitlin?
12. Why is my dryer taking so long to dry clothes lately?
13. I need to call Brian (our painter) to come over and give me a bid.
14. Did I put the dog outside?
15. Is the house locked?
16.Is $150 to trim my tree out back a rip off?
17. I better get planning on Caitlin's birthday party.
18. Why do we have a cat? She is so annoying meowing and biting my feet.
19. When did Caitlin and Zach get in my bed?
20.I need to make appt. to get my wisdom teeth out. 
21. Should we go to San Diego over Christmas break?
22. Why haven't I heard if the quilt I ordered for Rachel is in?
23. Is it too early to decorate the porch for Fall?
24.Who did I loan Twilight to?
25. What time is the Best of EFY on Sat?
26. Why did I say that I would be in charge of School Spirit this year?
27. Who do I know in Utah that I can hook Woo Woo up with?
28. I wonder if Chris is awake in Detroit.  It is 2 hours later...maybe I ll call him.

Am I a freak or what! 


4 comments:

Chris said...

Answer to 28: No, Chris was sound asleep. His thoughts before going to sleep were 1. I am tired....ZZZZ

Anonymous said...

I should be writing a talk but I'm reading your blog instead, so I might as well contribute.
5- No.
12-Either the vent is getting clogged with lint, or, if it's an electric, because one of the heating elements isn't functioning. Probably.
13-Do it yourself, wimp.
16-Yes. Buy a chainsaw for $120, do it yourself, save $30 bucks and you have a chainsaw afterwards. And post a pic of you wielding the chainsaw.
18-So there is no chance of the Cresaps ever staying in your hosue when we visit Boulder.
22-Absolutely. It won't be freezing there.
24- One of your YW. It's history. Buy a new one. Besides, Bella is a complete whiner in that one anyway.
26-Because you're insane. We covered that in a previous post.

Finally? Yes.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Tylershark said...

I have totally been there before. There is something about 3 am that makes me remember and think about anything and everything. It's usually best if I just sleep through that hour.

Jessica said...

Ok, funny. Last night I woke up at 3am and...for some reason said, "Ike?" and he was awake too !?! We turned on the TV and put on Bagger Vance, I was asleep within a few minutes and apparently he turned off the TV by 3:30am. I have things race through my brain and keep me up all the time