Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter










Here are a few photos of the kids after Church. Every year we pick a color and all wear it. This year our color was pink. As you know we do have 4 kids but Josh was MIA. He came home from Church and had a total meltdown. He is not very good at waking up early and of course we are up at the crack of dawn searching for eggs and what-not. Sadly, this is the second time that we have taken photos on Easter that Josh is not in. Maybe it is a sign that we should celebrate that part of Easter on Saturday. On a happier note... he took about a 3 hour nap and woke up a much more pleasant child.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, three out of four is pretty good...its 75%, a C...you pass.

We are currently enjoying the 2:00-5:00pm church, waiting for them to build the new building already!!!

Clint C. said...

Why do my friends with older kids keep on ruining my fantasy that my kids are almost done with meltdowns? At least we're not alone.

Chris said...

Not only are they not done yet, the meltdowns become more frequent and more difficult to control. When they are young you can just pick them up and set them in their rooms. Try doing that with a teenager.

Abby said...

Okay, don't tell Rachel under any circumstances - but I just had a flashback to the sweaters and necklaces I was wearing in the mid-eighties. I think it's awesome, I had no idea it was back in style again! Just don't tell HER because I'm positive she wouldn't think it was a good thing.