OK, so Clint says we haven't posted anything in a long time and that soon he is going to make posts for us and put them on. That didn't sound like a good idea (you never know what he will say) so here is a picture of us today on a walk. What you will notice is that Josh is almost as big as me. What is even worse is that Rachel is taller than Josh and cannot wait until she looks down at me.
2 comments:
Clint also said that we had nothing better to do because we were locked indoors because of all the snow. Notice that Josh is wearing shorts and there is no snow on the ground. By the way, the original post says it was posted by Chris, but that was just Robyn using my account. It was posted by Robyn.
That's right, RobYn. Don't let it happen again.
Hey, I've been home sick for the last 5 days. I've already done all the laundry, and gone through an entire case of Costco Hershey Brownie mixes, I need entertainment. (Badly enough to finally get a blogspot login of my own, apparently. Something RobYn needs to do as well, it sounds like.) I'm almost bored enough to do my taxes. At least the Nelsons are still publishing occasionally. Jessica apparently is pretending to have a life and is otherwise irrelevantly occupied.
Hmmm. Nope, not buying it.
Post a Comment