We recently had some Family Photos taken. Here are some of the better shots. Enjoy the Slideshow. To see larger photos, visit our Google Photo Album site
Wow! I saw the Christmas Card you sent my parents - but it's fun to see all of them. They came out fatastic! There is an email me link on my blog - will you send your address so that I can send you a card?
5 comments:
What a sharp looking family. You guys should go into family modeling if there is such a thing.
Love the bridge shot. Colorado has nice scenery! And I agree with Tyler, you should hire yourselves out to a clothing company. Cute every one.
Gorgeous! Very nice smile Josh!
Wow! I saw the Christmas Card you sent my parents - but it's fun to see all of them. They came out fatastic! There is an email me link on my blog - will you send your address so that I can send you a card?
Post a Comment