Some of the spots we visited were Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, Dole Pineapple plantation, the infamous North Shore beaches, Hanauma bay, BYU Hawaii, plus many others.
Just when Robyn and I were wondering why we brought our kids with us to Hawaii, we stopped by the Temple and saw a great film in the visitors center on Families. We realized that even though they drive us crazy sometimes, life is much better with them here.
We thought we would spare you from the 700 pictures we took. Here is a sample of some of them.
![]() |
| Hawaii 2008 |

3 comments:
You guys! Dang. I am NOT jealous. I am NOT. . .someday I'll go, of course I won't look as cute in the photos as you guys always do, but I'll enjoy it, . . .when I go. . .someday - not long, either, you'll see. . .and that's why I'm NOT JEALOUS!
You guys look "sun-kissed" and happy! It looks like so much fun!
Sounds like we might have the next Yornellisap destination. It looks like you had a blast. We hope to take the same trip when our littlest ones are old enough to enjoy it (or better said when they are old enough that we enjoy it).
Post a Comment