Friday, November 03, 2006

Pictures Missing

Yes, I am aware I messed up and lost all the pictures up here. I am not really sure anyone looked at this anyway. I switched my Hosting Companies to save some money and gain some additional features that I use for work. I neglected to download the contents of the Website first and therefore all the pictures were lost in the process.

In the future, if you want to include a picture in your post, email it to me and I can add it to the post. Go ahead and make the post without the picture so I know which one to add it to.

P.S. If you are reading this, please send me an email letting me know you look at this site. As far as I am aware, nobody looks at it and I might take it down becuase of lack of interest.

No comments: