Hey everyone, this is Elder York. I'm still in Clinton, Iowa and will be until the middle of January. Hopefully then I'll get sent somewhere further South for the remainder of Winter. It snowed last week. It was the first time that I had seen snow fall. It wasn't very much, only an inch or so...but it has been plenty cold. It got down to 10 degrees a few days ago. Wind chill usually takes another 10 or so off of that. My new companion is Elder Nelson from South Jordan, Utah. He is an accomplished musician and so we have been singing and playing music everywhere we go. He plays piano and I play guitar. We had another baptism about a week ago, an 18-year old kid named Kevin. We have also been teaching up a storm. We are finding tons of new investigators through various efforts, mostly knocking doors. Iowa is a foreign country filled with crazy, wonderful people. Everyone have a great December. I'm calling home soon!
Love, Elder Andrew York
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having an awesome mission. We all miss you and think of you often. Keep up the good work. We are taking Christmas pictures this week and will make sure to send you one once they are ready.
Post a Comment