Dear Family,
I'll try to figure out how to post pictures someday, but for now I'll just share a little news. We are having a baptism for Charley Blaine this upcoming Sunday! He is the nine-year old son of a less-active lady, but he is really cool and spunky...he reminds me of Austin. Anyway, it will be the first time I get to use my white baptismal clothes! We also have two more lined up for the following Sunday. That is for Michelle and Krysta, mother and daughter. They were referrred to us by a senior missionary who fixed their flat tire. The first visit we had with them they asked if we would baptize them. They came to Church on Sunday for the first time and loved it! Everyday, it seems like we get a new solid investigator. Clinton is really cooling down in weather, which is good, but I'm kinda nervous for my first real Winter. I heard from President Top (Mission President) that I will be here until at least December 8. I also might be assigned to be a Spanish-speaking missionary. We'll see. Jesse-there is a really cool family from Argentina here. He is actually the Branch President, and is from Buenos Aires. His parents-in-law live with him and they are from Cordoba. We had ten investigators at Church this week! Thank you all for your prayers and support. Tell your friends about the Book of Mormon. I wish you could all be here to experience this. I love you all. Thanks for your letter, Rachel.
Love, Elder York
1 comment:
That's awesome news Andrew. Keep up the good work. We think of you often and remember you in our prayers.
Post a Comment