Thursday, July 29, 2004

Movie Review - Bourne Supremacy

I saw Bourne Supremacy last night. I don't want to ruin anything for anybody so I will just give some brief comments. I thought it was just OK. You really need to see the first movie to thoroughly enjoy this one. There were a lot of references to the original that didn't make sense unless you watched it. I also did not like all the jerky camera movements. During all the action scenes, the camera jerked all over the place intentionally and it really bothered me. some advice for the director. Buy a tripod!

Overall it was fun. Lots of action scenes (although jerky), no really bad content. I think the ending was good in some ways, but really stinks in others. Kind of open ended. Almost like it was trying to setup for a third movie. The sequel was barely good enough for a sequel let alone a third movie in the series, so I hope they don't come out with a 3rd.

No comments: